Hi There.


My first post. I’m quite unsure of how to make a page for travelling and photography.  I guess, I’ll have to start here. I titled this Travelling Lightrays as I was looking for a name that would somehow mean travelling and photography.

Tonight is March 16, 2011, wherein current news is the bruised Japan due to a huge earthquake and a Tsunami that followed. Huge gas prices is also news due to political problems in various regions in the Middle East.

Image on the right is one of my favorite images from my first digital camera in year 2002. It was Mustek brand with 3 megapixels point and shoot digital camera using a 16MB Compact Flash memory card. Popular brands of digital cameras during that time were very expensive wherein most people still use consumer film cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment